Registering to vote in Sevier County has never been easier. You can register to vote online, in person, or through the mail.
Register online at: https://ovr.govote.tn.gov/
Register in person at:
Sevier County Election Commission
1145 Dolly Parton Parkway
Sevierville, TN 37862
Phone (865) 453-6985
Register by mail: Print and mail this Voter Registration form to the Sevier County Election Commission at the above address. Be sure to complete all boxes & fields.
You may also register in person at the following locations:
- Register of Deeds – 125 Court Ave., Suite#209W, Sevierville, TN 37862 (inside the courthouse).
- County Clerk – 125 Court Ave., Suite#202E, Sevierville, TN 37862 (inside the courthouse).
- Public Libraries
- Local post offices
- Health Dept. – 719 Middle Creek Rd., Sevierville, TN 37862.
- Dept. of Safety and Homeland Security – 1220 Graduate Dr., Sevierville, TN 37862.
- Dept. of Human Services – 815 Dolly Parton Parkway, Sevierville, TN, 37862.
- Local high schools